Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Channel Islands who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families of Johnson & Johnson Ltd) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
2. Entry to the competition is made by registering on CaringEveryday.co.uk, https://www.caringeveryday.co.uk/my-account/register and selecting to opt into the Prize Draw. Entrants will be required to provide their contact details on the registration form. All registrants will be eligible to participate in a monthly prize draw to win a year’s supply of JOHNSON’S® Baby wipes. A year’s supply is 180 packs of wipes consisting of Extra Sensitive and/or Gentle All Over wipes products.
3. Entry to competition is only open to those who register on the CaringEveryday.co.uk website from 00:00:00 on 01/03/2017 to 23:59:59 on 30/4/2017. There are two prize draws – one for those who register on the CaringEveryday.co.uk website between 00:00:00 on 01/03/2017 - 23:59:59 on 30/03/2017 (“the March Closing Date”); another for those who register on the CaringEveryday.co.uk website between 00:00:00 on 01/04/2017 - 23:59:59 on 30/04/2017 (“the April Closing Date”). Depending on the date of your entry will depend on which prize draw you are entered into. Each prize draw will be undertaken within 10 working days of each month’s closing date.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. Entry in both months is prohibited. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
5. No purchase is necessary for entry into the competition. Entries received on or after each respective Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. All winners will be drawn at random within 10 working days after each respective Closing Date and notified by email within a further 10 working days of the winner being drawn. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original with no liability.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Prize Draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winners’ name and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an e-mail to: CRC@its.jnj.com within 3 months after the prize draw closing date.
8. At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
9. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
10. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
13. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
15. The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, SL6 3UG.