Bathtime is the perfect opportunity to stimulate your little ones mind, helping them to learn and develop whilst splish-splashing in the water.
In the bath you’ll be engaging your baby’s senses through sight, touch, sound and smell – helping them explore the world.
JOHNSON’S® 2 – Step Bathtime Baby Routine
Bathtime supports your baby’s happy, healthy development. Here’s how:
- Popping and playing with bubbles can help your baby develop hand eye coordination and discover that objects exist, even when they can’t be seen.
- Playing music and singing songs can stimulate parts of the brain responsible for memory.
- Talking back and forth to your baby during Bathtime can help with the language development. A study shows that infants who are spoken with more, have larger vocabularies by 24 months of age.
- Even splashing around can be a discovery experience, teaching your baby about cause and effect.
- A study has shown that babies bathed with a fragranced bath product (compared to those that were not) displayed 30% more engagement cues with their parents after Bathtime.
For the latest baby vouchers and coupons from the JOHNSON’S® brand click here